- Start: April 10, 2021 - 12:00am
- Ends: April 18, 2021 - 09:00pm
Grab your Covid bubble of 2 or more and participate in a Photo Scavenger Hunt over April Break.
Rules are below and the tasks can be seen here. The photo scavenger hunt will run from Saturday April 10th to Sunday April 18th at 8 pm.
Photo Scavenger Hunt Rules
- Teams must consist of 2 or more people. At all times Covid safe practices must be upheld.
- The team with the most points wins (1 point per task). In the event of a tie, random number generator will be used to pick a winner. There will be random prizes too!
- All photos must be submitted to email@example.com (one email per team) by 8 pm on April 18th. Winners announced shortly after.
- Photos can be a compilation ie. using software such as Pic Collage, or put together in a Word or pdf document, but do label each photo with the task number. Try not to send high quality images.
- Each task requires a unique photo. A single photo cannot be used to complete more than one task.
- At least one team member must be in every photo, unless it asks for the whole team to be present in the picture.
- Please respect the property of others and do not trespass.
- Have fun!