Arena Ice Rates and Schedule 2018-19
Arena Rental Rates Ice Rental (per hour)
- Private Users $102.00
- Regular Users (Minor Hockey & Figure Skating) $78.00
- Student Rate (18 and under, Christmas & March Break – Mon-Fri) $50.00
- * Student Rate applies during Christmas Break and March Break only. Students must present a student card to the Arena Manager. This rate is for ice-time only, use of the atrium is not included.
- Public Skating 12 years and under $2.00
- 13 years and older $4.00
- Season Pass – Single $56.50
- Season Pass – Family $70
Assiginack Arena Schedule
|Tuesday||MMHA-InitiationHockey Practice||6 – 7 pm|
|MMHA – Novice Hockey Practice||6:30 – 7:30 pm|
|MMHA Peewee Hockey Practice||7:30 – 9 pm|
|Wednesday||MMHA – Atom Hockey Practice||6:30 – 8 pm|
|MMHA – Bantam Hockey Practice||8 – 9:30 pm|
|Thursday||MMHA- Hockey||6:30 pm – 8 pm|
|Men’s Hockey||8 – 9 pm|
|Friday||Public Skating – Family Skating||7:30 – 9pm|
|Saturday||Public Skating – Family Skating||1 – 3 pm|
|Sunday||MMHA Initiation Game||1 – 2 pm|
|Sunday||MMHA – Novice Game||2 – 3:30 pm|
|MMHA – Atom Hockey Game||3:30 – 5pm|
|MMHA – Peewee Game||5 – 6:30 pm|
|MMHA – Bantam Hockey Game||6:30 – 8 pm|
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL THE ARENA AT (705)-859-3219
Snowshoe Rental Policy
The purpose of this policy is to structure the rental of municipally owned snowshoes.
- All rental requests are based on a first come, first serve basis. Snowshoes may be rented during business hours and must be returned within 3 days of rental to the Township Office during business hours.
- There is no cost to rent snowshoes. However, credit card information will be kept on file in the unfortunate case of damaged or stolen snowshoes.
- Snowshoes must be signed out by a person aged 18 years or older.
- If snowshoes are not returned within 3 days or returned in a damaged state, the individual will lose rental privileges and will be charged accordingly.
The following sizes are available for rental. Please note the weight specifications for each size and add 10 lbs for winter clothing.
- 22” snowshoes (120 lbs or less)
- 25” snowshoes (110 – 160 lbs)
- 30” snowshoes (160 – 210 lbs)
- Late Return Charge: $10/each
- Damage Charge: $100/each – examples of damage include: non-functioning bindings, damage to decking materials, cracked/bent/warped frames, etc.
- No Return/Stolen Charge: $100/each (25” & 30”), $75/each (22”)
Arena & Fairground Rates
Arena Rental in the summer season (April through October) for a licensed event includes use of the washrooms, concession booth and arena floor. The Renter shall set up tables and chairs. The Arena Staff shall be responsible for the set up and removal of the stage if required. The Renter shall be responsible for the complete clean up which includes:
- Sweeping all areas, remove garbage from the facility
- Wipe clean all tables and chairs, counter tops
- Stack all tables and chairs
- Sweep and mop if necessary, the arena floor.
There is no charge for decorating for your event. All decorations must be removed and disposed of by the Renter within two days of the completion of the event.
FEE: $ 370.00 + HST + $ 200.00 security and cleaning deposit (refundable after the event)
Total: $ 567.50
Kitchen $60.00/per day + HST
Arena Rental in summer, day use only. Renter does clean up at the end of the day
FEE: $63.00 + HST
Fairgrounds/Pavilion – a refundable deposit is required. Clean up and refurbishing by the Renter is expected to be completed within two days of the completion of the event.
FEE: $50.00 + HST
Atrium, fairgrounds and pavilion for the day, Clean up requirements as above
FEE: $150.00 +HST + $200.00 (refundable deposit)
Total: $ 331.25
Arena, fairgrounds, pavilion weekend rate: From Friday p.m. until Sunday p.m.
FEE: $ 840.00 + HTS+ $ 200.00 (refundable deposit)
Total: $ 1,149.20
Rental of Tables and Chairs: Everything to be returned within two days of the event.
FEE: $ 5 /table, $2/ chair + HST + (refundable deposit)
Special consideration may be given to children’s groups, charities etc., or if special circumstances warrant an adjustment form these rates. We ask for your co-operation by applying for relief in writing to the Municipal office well in advance of your event.
Note: Deposits are due upon booking the facilities, all fees are due prior to the event. The decision to refund the deposit will be made by the Arena Manager after an inspection of the facilities and the refund or a portion thereof will be refunded within two days of the completion of the clean up of the event. Any schedule arranged with the Arena Manager for Set Up or Tear Down must be fulfilled; if not a $20.00 fee will be applied.
TO BOOK THE ARENA FOR YOUR EVENT, PLEASE CALL (705)-859-3219