RFP & Tender Opportunities
Tender 2017-04: Surface Treatment
INFORMATION TO BIDDERS
- Tender is for the supply and application of single and double layer surface treatments on 3,500m x 7m of Clover Valley Road (2,000m single layer & 1,500m double layer), which includes two intersection approaches. Supply and application of single layer surface treatment on 500m x 7m on Bidwell Road. See attached map for project locations.
- Tender quantities are estimates only. The Township reserves the right to increase or decrease the quantities without altering the unit price quoted in the tender.
- The contract shall consist of the supply and application of all materials necessary to construct the surface treatment, together with all labour, tools, equipment or other items necessary to complete the work in accordance with the Plans, Specifications and Special Provisions and to the satisfaction of the Township.
- The Class 2 Aggregate is to be provided by the Contractor. Price for supply and hauling to be included in the tender unit price.
- The Contractor shall supply the Traffic Control Plan in compliance with the Construction Act Regulations as well as personnel and signage.
- The Contractor shall maintain a satisfactory route for traffic and access to private entrances at all times throughout the work.
- No surface course trial area shall be required on this contract.
- Tender must be returned on form as supplied in this package.
- Lowest or any tender not necessarily accepted.
- Sealed tenders, clearly marked “Tender No. 2017-04 Surface Treatment” will be received until 4:00 pm, Friday, July 28, 2017 at the Township of Assiginack Municipal Office.
Ron Cooper, Public Works Superintendent
The Corporation of the Township of Assiginack
156 Arthur St, PO Box 238, Manitowaning, ON P0P 1N0
Tel: (705)859-3780 or (705)859-3196
- Ended: July 28, 2017 - 04:00pm